Website Hayes & Associates, LLC
Hayes & Associates, LLC, CPA’s, (H&A) with offices in Omaha, Nebraska and Council Bluffs, IA is seeking experienced Tax Professionals to join our team. For over 30 years, H&A has provided corporate, non-profit organizations, and governmental clients with exceptional audit, tax, and management advisory services. We offer a collaborative work environment that fosters meaningful professional relationships while recognizing individual accomplishments and contributions of staff at varying stages of their careers. We are a dynamic growing firm that offers opportunity to be creative within an environment that rewards commitment to excellence.
At Hayes & Associates, we provide our professionals with a competitive salary, great benefits, and a flexible schedule that allows for cross functional work experiences in each of our service areas. Our team prides itself on hard work, employee development, having fun, and caring for the community in which we serve and reside.
Reporting to the shareholders/directors, ideal candidates for this position will work directly with shareholders, directors, and senior managers to LEAD and execute client service delivery that meets or exceed client expectations and uphold professional standards of the CPA profession. Ideally the incumbent should possess the following:
- CPA License, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related field required
- Master’s degree in business related field desired, but not required
- Experience in public accounting tax work
- Experience in providing high quality bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll tax services to clients
- Provide financial reporting services to clients that meet or exceed professional standards of the CPA profession.
- Tax preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations required
- Experience working with business owners and/or corporate senior leadership
- Strong organization, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience preparing written correspondence/guidance and other documents for submission to the IRS or to the U.S. Department of Treasury and state and local tax authorities
- Excellent client service skills, strong communication skills, and leadership ability
- Ability to train, develop and manage staff members
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, Tax, and accounting software required
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to details
Please us this link to apply online https://careerlink.com/job/1003-354/or contact LaTricia Harris – [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org